Our technical engineering solutions are based on the over 50 years of
experience we carry within our different divisions: Cogeim, Mabo,
Glasscoat & Consito.
In addition to developing and
manufacturing process system and equipment in the evaporation anf
filtration fields, we also manufacture reactors and special equipment,
for example first-of-a-kind reactors, made also in exotic materials.
staff develops both tailor-made and economical reactor solutions to
meet customer needs for both process and mechanical engineering.
solutions have been appreciated by multiple international companies for
many years. Going from pharmaceutical and food industries to fibers,
polymers, agro-chemicals, plastics, oleo and petrochemi- cals as well as
for the environmental industry.
Our process engineers, supported
by computational fluid dynamics CFD and our mechanical engineers design
the reactors to be fabricated in one of our shops located in Dalmine
(BG) Italy or Noventa di Piave (VE) Italy.We produce solutions for both continuous or batch reactors for demanding tasks such as
- Neutralization: continuous reactor with accurate temperature control even with high viscous products
- Hydrogenation, Chlorination: batch reactor, with accurate dosing and distribution system. Nylon 6: continuous finisher reactor
- Polyacrylonitrile, more commonly known as pan, precursor for carbon fiber: special continuous steam reactor.
- Fermentation: from lab skids up to a capacity of 160m3
- Polycondensation: special continuous reactor for high viscous products
- Wet oxidation: 100 bar pressure continuous reactor made in exotic material working with both oxygen or air.